Thursday, May 19, 2011

El Roi - The God Who Sees Me



Have you ever felt alone or feel like no one understands you or your situation? You can be surrounded by a stream of people and feel completely alone 

Personally, I sometimes feel this way and what really lightens my spirit is knowing this truth - God sees me and He knows everything about me.  El Roi in Hebrew means “the God who sees me”.  Find comfort in remembering, when you feel lonely, that God sees everything and knows everything.  

Scripture makes it clear that God never slumbers, never looks one way while we head off in another, and never misses a millisecond of what is happening on earth because he wants to strengthen our hearts as we serve him.  Be encouraged, friends, God sees and He knows whatever you're going through today.

Written by Erica Dogini, FLS Caseworker

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails