Friday's Featured Family: Brandon & Hannah
Married since 2003
Reside in North Carolina
Brandon's Occupation: Plumber/Business Owner
Hannah's Occupation: Baker/Works from Home Kitchen
Brandon & Hannah are a fun-loving & active couple who enjoy spending time together. They enjoy a variety of activities such as hiking, skiing, and camping, but also enjoy relaxing on the porch swing. They love the outdoors and try to lead a simple life, even though it can still be busy, at times. They see life with a sense of humor and think of it as an adventure. They look forward to the future, knowing that it is in God's hands.
Ten Random Facts About Brandon & Hannah:
- They live close to their extended family with most of the parents, grandparents, and sisters living within 30 miles of them and they visit often. They also have family out-of-state, but they keep in close contact and visit throughout the year.
- Their best date ever was their 3rd date when they spontaneously took off to the mountains for a fun day trip.
- They met 9 years ago in a coffee shop and married the following year.
- One of Brandon's best friends was adopted as a baby, and they have friends and family who have adopted children whom their child will grow up with and know.
- They will tell a child his or her adoption story early in their life, like a bedtime story, so that the child will always know about the birth family and how they came into the adoptive family.
- Their favorite fun activity is being on a ski boat in the middle of the lake on a hot day.
- They love all kinds of food but pizza is the all-time favorite. They could just about eat it every day without any complaints!
- One thing Brandon likes about living with Hannah is that she is a great cook and makes wonderful home cooked meals.
- One thing Hannah likes about living with Brandon is that he does such a good job with their finances, keeping the bills and making sure that they are financially stable.
- Following an adoption, Hannah plans to be a stay-at-home mom and is looking forward to it.