Monday, September 26, 2011

I Love Adoption Print - The R House Couture

I am a huge fan of high quality, specialty, adoption items and The R House Couture has been on the top of my list of favorite retailers this year.  They make adorable adoption-themed t-shirts & onesies, custom silver jewelry, and now have some adoption prints available. 

The 8 x 10 I Love Adoption Print pictured above caught my eye this week as it would fit in nicely with a modern home decor, would look great in an adopted child's bedroom, or would be a fantastic addition to a photo-collage frame created for a birth parent for a holiday gift! 

Head on over to their shop and choose some meaningful and beautiful gifts to get a jump on the shopping season...you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Lindsey from The R House said...

How sweet are you? I love this little review! :)

THANK YOU!

Related Posts with Thumbnails